To this, only two modifications have since been made:
- Introduction of blind merged mining.
- Forcing deposits to select the sidechain-UTXO as an input, such that all of the sidechain’s money is always in a single UTXO.
- “Smart Contract Ecology”
- “Why it isn’t bad, that miners can rob a sidechain”.
- Intro, Problem, and Outline
- When Contracts Attack - Oracles
- When Contracts Attack II - Stealing Bitcoin
- The Benefits of Running Any Program (are Nonexistant)
- Why do we allow Contracts to “Censor” our “Freedom”?
- The Docile Miner
- Bandwidth Paradox
- Eq. Tx Fees in an Unconstrained Future
- Orphaning and Conclusions
Milan Presentation - Sidechain Scaling
“Better Strategy Can Improve TX-Throughput, Even if it Can’t Improve TX-Physics”
“Overview / Teaser / Demo”
- Sidechain Governance via Miners.
- Drivechain OP Code, Sidechains vs Smart Contracts.
- Upgrading Smart Contracts to “Wise Contracts”.